Thursday, December 20, 2012

Super Moist Succulent Brownies

* This Is The BEST homemade brownie recipe I have found so far! Please give this one a try and I'd love to hear your feedback to find out how they turn out! *

You Will Need:
1 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 cup plus 2 TBS. Cocoa
1 tsp. Salt
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla

Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes *
I like to dust mine with a little powdered sugar as soon as they come out of the oven. My kids love it, but that's totally optional.
Allow to cool before cutting, then ENJOY!

* If you like a more chewy, gooey kind of brownie (like me), you will want to take them out  just before they are completely done, they will finish cooking once you take them out of the oven. If you like a more "cake-like" brownie then you can cook them the whole 30 minutes. *



No comments:

Post a Comment