Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Testimony

*How I Came Back To Jesus: My Personal Testimony*
 
 
So earlier tonight I was sitting alone in the peace and quiet (which is rare around my house). As I was sitting there just pondering, I very strongly felt the Lord begin tug at my heart. The Holy Spirit began dealing with me and spoke to me clear as day to "stop wandering around in the dark". I had let the Devil lead me right into the darkness and there I was...alone. I, of course, had to argue with the Lord for a minute as most of us do. I said that I had developed too many bad habits to come back to him now, I have too many psychological conditions to come back to him now, I can't control my attitude enough for you Lord. Then He began to bring Scripture to my mind "James 4:10-Humble yourself in sight of the Lord and He will lift you up.", Matthew 11:28- Come all ye who have labored and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.", "Matthew 11:30-...My yoke is easy and my burden is light..." The Lord was telling that I didn't have to "fix" everything before coming to Him. Just come to Him and HE will carry my burdens and deliver me. Then I wondered how I let myself drift so far from Him and from His Word, but the important thing is that I asked Jesus back into my heart and asked Him to light my way again. I know it won't be easy but I will have Him to turn to and He will always make a way and He will never leave me in darkness. He will help me with all my flaws and imperfections because I am wonderfully made in His image. I have a long way to go but I know He will be with me the entire time. I'm not sure why the Lord led me to post my testimony but I did it out of obedience and I pray that the Lord will use it to somehow help someone else. Hope everyone has a blessed night and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment